So many changes to keep up with at YouTube lately, but don't worry — we got you covered! This week on The Reel Web we summarize a lot of the changes happening at YouTube, including the algorithm changes to how related and recommended videos are chosen and shown. We also take a look at the new YouTube video player that will be coming out sometime soon, and some of the statistics surrounding the new design changes to YouTube channels. Plus, we recommend a few other stories and resources content creators may want to check out.
YouTube's Related Videos Algorithm & Much More
QUESTION: Do your recent channel stats agree with YouTube's stated stats?
- YouTube adds handy "look ahead" features to player
- New YouTube design is working: 50% more subscribers!
- YouTube changes how related and recommended videos are chosen
- Why videos go viral
- How to make branded entertainment succeed
- For the camera shy
- SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE RSS FEED
- SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL LIST!
The Reel Web is a weekly show that highlights the news from the online video world every Monday here on YouTube and at reelseo.com.
Don't Miss Any Stories!
Get daily online video news, tips and trends via email!