So many changes to keep up with at YouTube lately, but don't worry -- we got you covered! This week on The Reel Web we summarize a lot of the changes happening at YouTube, including the algorithm changes to how related and recommended videos are chosen and shown. We also take a look at the new YouTube video player that will be coming out sometime soon, and some of the statistics surrounding the new design changes to YouTube channels. Plus, we recommend a few other stories and resources content creators may want to check out.
YouTube's Related Videos Algorithm & Much More
QUESTION: Do your recent channel stats agree with YouTube's stated stats?
- YouTube adds handy "look ahead" features to player
- New YouTube design is working: 50% more subscribers!
- YouTube changes how related and recommended videos are chosen
- Why videos go viral
- How to make branded entertainment succeed
- For the camera shy
- SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE RSS FEED
- SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL LIST!
The Reel Web is a weekly show that highlights the news from the online video world every Monday here on YouTube and at reelseo.com.