You're a busy person, with lots of YouTube channels to run. So many logins and passwords to remember. Well, finally, you can tie your channels with either a new Google+ page or with an existing Google+ page. So now you don't have to keep up with multiple logins. Each one of these channels will have to be tied to a Google+ page, but at least you won't have to compile a list of usernames and passwords every time you create a new channel.
Create A New Channel with a New Google+ Page or An Existing Google+ Page
There are two different options:
1. Create A New Channel to a New Google+ Page
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Go to the YouTube channel switcher.
- Click Create A New Channel.
- Give the channel (and new Google+ page) a name, then click done (Channels connected to pages can have spaces and punctuation if you'd like that).
2. Create A New Channel to an Existing Google+ Page
- Sign in to the Google account that is the manager or owner of the Google+ page you want to connect to a new channel.
- Go to the YouTube channel switcher, and click the name and avatar of the Google+ page for which you want to create a new channel.
- You will be asked to confirm if you want to create a new channel. Click OK to do so.
The new URL you will be given will look ugly. If you want to create a custom URL, here's how you do that.