A good friend of mine introduced me to this great little animation short from Michael Jantze of Jantze Studios. The video is titled "How do you get featured on YouTube?"
Simply put, the answer is - Put some honey out for those "Busy Youtube Bees."
Seriously though, create great content and interact with the community.
"But I heard there's like a magic formula or something.... the truth.... Youtube only pays attention to what the community is doing"
There are, of course, some best practices and tips that you can follow and we will continue to do our best to provide you with all the honey you need.
Here are a few to get started:
- YouTube annotations review – the good, the bad, and "Tube tips"
- How to Encode H.264/MPEG-4 Videos for Video Sharing
- Youtube Keyword Research Tool
- YouTube Video SEO Tips from SES Chicago
- Youtube Deep Linking - How to Link to a Specific Point in a Youtube Video - tutorial
- How to Create Your Own YouTube "click-to-buy" Link - tutorial
- Youtube Traffic Analysis & SEO Recommendations
- Youtube Video Search Ranking Factors - Optimize for Youtube
- Using Youtube Annotations to Drive Traffic to Videos - tutorial
- Optimizing Video For Youtube Video Sharing
- More Youtube Stuff....
Don't Miss Any Stories!
Get daily online video news, tips and trends via email!