With over 15 million more views than its nearest competitor, the official introduction ad for the Samsung Galaxy S5 tops the chart of the most viewed video ads on YouTube in Brazil last month. And the hunger for information about Samsung products doesn't stop there, as nearly 7 million Brazilians viewed the ad for the Gear 2, in our list at third place. Hopping back to #2, Condom manufacturer Durex scored a global hit with their #TurnOfftoTurnOn campaign, a cheeky little ad that 8,337,869 tuned in for - although not during Earth hour we hope.
Elsewhere, Old Spice shows us what it takes to be a man (a bottle of its deodorant, apparently), we have an ode to the neglected wife from Nissin Miojo Lamen (which includes the immortal lines: The toilet seat You asked, I didn't lower it, and worst of all, it wasn't the first time), and we join Volkswagen in saying goodbye to the legendary Combi van.
Top Ten Ads on YouTube for March 2014: Brazil
1. Samsung GALAXY S5 - Official Introduction - Samsung (23,819,243 views)
2. Durex #TurnOffToTurnOn - OFFICIAL - Reckitt Benckiser (8,337,869 views)
3. Samsung Gear 2, Samsung Gear Fit - Official Introduction - Samsung (6,927,708 views)
4. Old Spice - O chamado - P&G (2,792,524 views)
5. Nike Football: Magista - Nike 2,120,235 views)
6. Miojo Light - Desculpa, amor - Nissin (1,818,406 views)
8. 20 Anos do Legado de Ayrton Senna - Instituto Ayrton Senna (368,757 views)
9. Kaiser Radler - Retrospectiva do Kawaka - Kaiser (318,199 views)
10. TAM - Catimba - TAM (253,433 views)