Im a little late to the game on this one as most of you know already, but Yahoo! has completed redesigned its video sharing services online. The company has now launched a totally revamped and updated Yahoo! Video service.
The company said that this new edition would make everything about viewing, uploading, organizing, and presenting video better.
Some of the new features in the updated Yahoo! Videos:
1. New player which supports 16:9 video.
2. More variety of video content including music, movies, TV, news, sports etc.
3. Members can upload files of up to 150 megabytes.
4. Users can now create own curated video experience with embeddable playlists.
5. Yahoo! Video profiles are also updated and can maintain more information.
Don't Miss Any Stories!
Get daily online video news, tips and trends via email!