This week there's a lot of little news along with a couple big news items, including what Mark Burnett is doing with his upcoming reality TV shows to make them more social and interactive and the new YouTube app for Xbox Live. We look at both of these, especially the new YouTube app and several of the implications it has for the future of online video consumption and those who create online video. Combine the YouTube app with the Kinect system and there are a lot of possibilities that could be coming up in the future of online video on YouTube.
Will The Xbox Live YouTube App Change Online Video?
QUESTION: What do you think of the new Xbox Live YouTube app?
- THE SUCKY AWARDS
- 7 COOL GIFTS FOR FILMMAKERS UNDER $20
- ROKENBOK TOY COMPANY USES YOUTUBE TO TRANSFORM ITS BUSINESS
- REALITY TV TO BECOME MORE SOCIAL
- THE XBOX 360 YOUTUBE APP NOW AVAILABLE!
- NEILSEN STUDY SHOWS STREAMING VIDEO ON CONSOLES IS INCREASING
- YOUTUBE FRIENDS AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE MERGING
VIDEOS USED IN THIS VIDEO
The Reel Web is a weekly show that highlights the news from the online video world every Monday here on YouTube and at reelseo.com.
Don't Miss Any Stories!
Get daily online video news, tips and trends via email!