If you have experience with creating, editing, publishing or managing online video content at your organization, you have the opportunity to provide your feedback, opinions and experiences as part of the "Video Production Professionals" research study being conducted by Interactive Media Strategies, an online video research analyst firm.
Win One of 10 Prizes in the Survey Drawing - By taking the online survey you can enter a drawing to win one of 10 prizes ranging in value from $50 to more than $1,000. The research study consists of two parts, an online survey of hundreds of industry professionals and an optional video interview component where industry experts, video professionals and thought leaders are interviewed on camera by Interactive Media Strategies research analysts.
By participating in either phase of the research study, you can enter the drawing to win one of 10 free survey incentives being given away to survey respondents via a random drawing. The survey incentives for the random drawing include $50 and $100 Amazon gift cards, a Flip cam HD video camera, and video editing, encoding and presentation software including a 3-month subscription for Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5; Sorenson Media Squeeze 8 software; and a 6-month subscription service for KVStudio software from KnowledgeVision.
The online survey examines a range of issues related to video production, several of which include:
- The types of applications for which video content is being produced
- The specific cameras, software, tools, services and platforms being used by video professionals
- The current and expected number of videos produced on a monthly basis
- How much video is being produced in-house vs outsourced
- How is video being monetized
- The current and planned increases in budgets or spending on video production for the coming year
- Video formats, codecs, bit rates for videos produced by production professionals at their organizations
- Strategies & techniques used for optimizing and promoting online videos for SEO and marketing purposes.
You can reach Paul Ritter, Managing Director of Interactive Media Strategies via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To participate in the Video Production Professionals online survey, CLICK HERE.
Remember to provide your email address at the end of the survey if you would like to enter the drawing for the free prizes, or if you are interested in sharing your thoughts, insights and video production experiences in a one-on-one video interview with a research analyst from Interactive Media Strategies.