The First Annaul Video Search Summit 2008 is pleased to announce a new session to be focused on Video Monetization and to be headed by Levy Cohen, the CEO of Collarity. The title of this new session is, "Increase Consumption By Harnessing The Interests Of Your Video Consumers"
Collarity is a search companion that understands your interest areas, preferences and search experiences. This complex information is distilled from the complex interaction between keywords and URLs.
Topics covered in the video monetization session will include:
- Capitalize on your current visitors viewing and interests to increase video discovery and consumption.
- Discover new behavioral targeting methods that can work best with video content and ads.
- Learn why explicit tagging, ranking and keywords don't drive viewer consumption effectively.
- Find out how search and recommendations help drive consumption of entertainment, news clips and user-generated video.
- Find out how Fox, V-me and others drive consumption of their entertainment, news clips and user-gen video.
Here is a video from Vator.tv about Collarity: