This week's episode of The Reel Web is posted! I covered some of last week's news and highlights from the online video world, as well as a tip for those of you who create online videos to know how to best use the first 15 seconds of your video.
As always, let us know what you think in the comments below! And I'd love to hear what you think regarding my question in this episode: What do you think will happen to cable companies in the next 5 years?
This Week's Stories
- Businesses: Ceate Content, Not Commercials
- YouTube is the 2nd Most Popular Website
- Piracy Increase for FOX
- Cable Companies Lose Customers to Online Video?
- Google+ Button Shares Video with Circles
- Top 5 Websites for Camcorder Reviews
- Creator Tip: The First 15 Seconds
- ESPN Split-Screen on Xbox Live