CMS Articles

Cms is a minor angel in Enochian occult tradition. The angel is the counterpart to Msal, and is a cacodemon.


Free Interactive Video for All – Veeple Launches Interplay

Back in June, I wrote about some survey results published by Marketing Sherpa where 73% of video marketers indicated that interactive video functionality has a positive effect on the effectiveness of a video ad message (again, I wonder about the other 27% but…).  At ReelSEO, we …

Bits On The Run Restructures OVP Pricing

Stating in August the online video management service will implement a new pay-as-you-go form of pricing. This is the first overhaul of their pricing since their inception. Find out all the details within (it's a bit confusing).

Delve Delves Into Your Pocket for Self-Service Video

Delve Networks has opened a new self-service, pay-via-credit-card billing option for their video platform aimed at business users. Now you can go from zero to online video hero in a matter of minutes.

Slimming Down In A Fat Market – Ooyala Steps Up With New Video Player

Last week, Ooyala, an online video platform that we've covered many times in the past, released a completely overhauled, "Slim" new version of their video player. The new player has been aptly named, "Swift" because it is designed to offer improved playback with a faster …

Video Blogging Gets Easy – WordPress Steps Up With VideoPress

A picture is worth a thousand words. According to Grant a video is worth millions. So when the content management system (CMS) that is used in millions of websites around the planet switches over to video you can expect billions of words to be transformed …

Bits On The Run Updates Video CMS Services and Site

Bits on the Run has been doing some work to update their service. After about a year it seems like they've got over 10,000 users now and a goodly amount of video to serve up. In order to serve that video up around the planet …

Clickability Hosts Webinar On How To Thrive In Online Publishing

I thought that some of the Reel SEO regulars might really appreciate the content of this online Webinar so when I ran across it I thought I would let you all know about it. What: "Surviving to Thriving in Online Publishing," a complimentary webinar hosted …

AlwaysOn Selects Open Source Video Platform Solution From Kaltura

AlwaysOn, the participatory media network, has selected Kaltura to power video on their newly designed site.  The site will be launching on March 1st – you can take a sneak peek and see the new AO TV powered by Kaltura here:

eCommerce Video Comes Alive With Ooyala’s Backlot Platform

As we've posted many times in the past, online video has emerged as an exciting and effective new method of marketing ecommerce products and services online.  Just a few weeks back, we covered some research recently released from comScore which details the benefits of utilizing online …

JW Player and Long Tail Video Platform Overview – The #1 Open Source Video Player

JW Player and Long Tail Video Platform Overview   The #1 Open Source Video Player – Long Tail Video Ad Solutions – An overview of and the JW Players – JW FLV Player and JW Media Players.

↑ Top
Hello. Add your message here.