ad networks Articles

...

Brightroll Exchange Rolls in $1M Video Ad Sales in August

Brightroll Exchange Rolls in $1M Video Ad Sales in August

The first month of Brightroll's new Exchange (BRX) seems to have been successful as they topped $1 Million dollars in ad sales. Well done all around! But wait, there's more...

Online Video Impacts Top 50 Web Properties During June 2010

comScore has released the monthly report on who does what, where on the web, commonly referred to as the comScore Media Metrix. The report, as usual, looks at top web properties, ad networks and the changes in the traffic on those properties.

Video Metrix 2.0 - ComScore New Enhanced Video Statistics

comScore has updated their Video Metrix reports to include more information and insight. They're calling it Video Metrix 2.0, but it still does the same basic things that it always has.

Americans Watched 4.3 Billion Video Ads In June, Mostly On Hulu

comScore recently announced their new Video Metrix 2.0 which adds several enhancements and June 2010 is the first month where we get to see how they affect the numbers.

90% of TV Shows Were Freely Available Online Last Season

According to recent research by Clicker, that's the fact of the matter. 90% of 2009-2010 broadcast TV was on Internet. It makes me wonder what the other 10% was and if they include places like PBS and C-SPAN.

YouTube Tops 14.5 Billion and Sets Record Says ComScore

It's certainly long in the coming. YouTube, well technically the Google sites, topped 14.6 billion video streams in May according to comScore. Yes, those computators of computationals are back with their latest stats set, this time it's for May 2010. What have they to say?

HTML5 Is Better Than Sliced Bread for Online Video Advertising!

A recent post over at Mediapost talked about how HTML 5 is going to completely rewrite the online video advertising landscape. I beg to differ because I, unlike many, don't buy into all the hype surrounding everything and I'm too lazy to hop on all ...

13 Billion Videos On YouTube for 135.7 Million Viewers In April

My post last month about comScore's metrics got eaten by the ReelSEO gremlins and disappeared into the ether but I'm here again, this time hopefully my insightful commentary won't bend time/space and make the entire article disappear again (which must be what happened last time).

Steve Jobs' Flash Dance - Contradicts Self On Reasons for No Flash for Apple Mobile Platforms

Steve Jobs Flash Dance   Contradicts Self On Reasons for No Flash for Apple Mobile Platforms

Two big A's continue their row. The latest round was fired by Apple CEO, Steve Jobs in a lengthy blog post entitled 'Thoughts on Flash.' No it's not some new memory technique or a way to save your childhood before old age strips you of ...

YouTube Almost Hit 100 Videos Per Viewer Last Month

comScore has released their March 2010 Video Metrix numbers and one of the most fascinating things is that YouTube viewers are watching, on average, 96 videos in the month. That would be 3.2 videos per day, every day. Also, over 180 million U.S. web surfers ...

↑ Top