Who Owns E-Readers?
- Adults younger than 65
- College graduates
- Those living in households with an income of at least $75,000
- Men are now only slightly more likely than women to own a tablet device, whereas the differential on male owners of this product was much higher six months ago.
- Tablets are most popular with Hispanic adults.
- Tablets are most popular in households with incomes of at least $75,000
Device Proliferation Way Up
From Harris Interactive:
- 63% of Americans use two devices (computers, tablets, or smart phones) a weekly basis
- 34% say they use three devices on a weekly basis
- 15% say they use four devices on a weekly basis