Here's the Reel Edition of the Sunday News Reel that highlights top read news here at ReelSEO. If you're looking for other top news this week see the External Edition which covers big news around the Web, most of which wasn't covered here at ReelSEO.
Sunday, Sunday SUNDAY! Oh, sorry, just practicing for my other job as a monster truck announcer. Well, it is in fact Sunday and so it's time to take a look at what was big at ReelSEO this week again.
Top Read News During the Week
- Improving Online Video Creative Use And Monetization - Grant's interview from March takes the top spot this week. How's that for staying power?
- This Week's Best YouTube Ad Campaign: Tipp-Ex Impresses With Custom Interactive YouTube Video - Jeremy takes second place with a September 3rd article.
- Logitech Revue With Google TV Priced & Dated, Dish Network Offers Deal? - I slide safely into third with a week old bouncer to center field.
- Video Distribution: Where Should You Upload Your Videos? Online Video Marketing Basics Part 5 - Jeremy doubles down in the top five this week with his Tuesday Video Distro series.
- How Web Video And YouTube Are Driving A New Age Of Innovation - We should call this the Just Jeremy show it seems as he scores another hit with the #5 spot on a Monday article.
- Microsoft Moves To HTML5 Video For ESPN Xbox 360 Application - I score once more with video games and HTML5, two topics I love to talk about.
Other Content of Note
The fact that ReelSEO is hosting a Video Sitemap Webinar was also a popular topic this week. It's no surprise as many of us want to part the clouds of mystery and get into the real meat of the matter so that our video is more easily found, right?
What in the world is a Video Sitemap? How do you create and submit a Video Sitemap to Google? How can you get your videos indexed in Google video, web, and universal search? These questions and more will be answered in ReelSEO's next webinar: "Make Your Videos Discoverable – Google Video Sitemaps Best Practices!”
September 29th at 11:00AM Pacific Time. For those of you not in Pacific Time, this is 2:00PM Eastern Time and 8:00PM Central European Time. (I think that second time zone info is for me specifically heh).
This is sort of an experiment. I think of it as what others found interesting here this week. If it's not interesting, let me know and I'll leave it on the editing room floor next week. These are only for articles published in the last week at ReelSEO.
- Video Distribution: Where Should You Upload Your Videos? Online Video Marketing Basics Part 5 - Showing 104 ReTweets at publishing time
- What's The Business Value Of Twitter Video Marketing? -Showing 100 ReTweets
- This Week's Best Online Video Ad Campaign: Repurposed Lip-Dub From NBC's The Office - Showing 58 ReTweets
- How Web Video And YouTube Are Driving A New Age Of Innovation - Showing 47 Retweets
- How To Overcome The Pitfalls Of Interactive, Clickable Video - Showing 41 ReTweets