It's almost that time again. Search Engine Strategies (SES) San Francisco 2011 is almost here. It's hard to believe it's already been a year since last SES San Francisco, but it has. And now the world's brightest minds in search marketing are gearing up for another great week of keynotes, mixers, parties, & meet-and-greets. You don't want to be the only one left out, do you?
I didn't think so.
SES San Francisco 2011: Sessions, Speakers, & Special Events
SES San Francisco 2011 has a fantastic lineup ready of stimulating topics and engaging speakers. Here's just a sampling of what you can expect to find at this year's show:
- Introduction to SEO – Bruce Clay, President of Bruce Clay, Inc.
- Enterprise Level SEO – Jay Middleton of Adobe, Crispin Sheridan of SAP, and Jim Yu of BrightEdge
- PPC Analytics – Ryan Gibson of RKG, Steve Latham of Encore Media Metrics, and Phil Mui of Google Analytics
- PPC Landing Pages – Nathan Richter of Monetate and Joe Weller of RealNetworks
- Killer Facebook Tactics – Matt Lawson of Marin Software, Rob Leathern of XA.net, and Marty Weintraub of aimClear
- YouTube Marketing – Greg Jarboe of SEO-PR and our own Mark Robertson, Founder of ReelSEO
- Local + Social – Benu Aggarwal of Milestone Internet Marketing and Gregg Stewart of 15miles
- Retargeting/Remarketing – Marc Bishop of Yahoo!, Andrea Fishman of BGT Chicago, and Kevin Lee of Didit
And that's just a sample. There are tons of great sessions, and some of the most high-profile speakers you'll find at any online marketing conference. Here are just a few more of the names of those presenting or speaking at SES San Francisco 2011:
- Jonathan Allen of Search Engine Watch
- Matthew Bailey of Site Logic Marketing
- Charles Black of Technorati
- Nathan Bransford of CNET/CBS Interactive
- Dr. William Chang of Baidu
- Andy Chu of Bing/Microsoft
- Nicholas Gadacz of CafePress
- Eli Goodman of comScore, Inc.
- Michael Hess of Office Max
- Many, many more
Don't forget about the special events! Everyone knows that, while the sessions provide invaluable actionable material for web marketers, the real learning is done after hours… at the parties and mixers where attendees mingle and make new friends. Like WebmasterRadio.FM's SearchBash, which is "one of the most dynamic after-hour networking opportunities available at the conference."
Still need persuading? Check out these comments from last year's attendees:
Register For SES San Francisco 2011
You can find registration details for SES San Francisco 2011, including pass prices of all varieties, by checking out the Rates page. If you register prior to attending, you'll save money over those folks who pay at the door. Once you've picked your package, go straight to the registration page to sign up.
You can save 20% on the cost of registration with our special discount code: 20RSEO
As usual, ReelSEO is a media partner for SES San Francisco 2011, because we believe in the conference and in the learning and networking opportunities it provides for people in our industry. If you're there, be sure to look us up and say hi.
Don't Miss Any Stories!
Get daily online video news, tips and trends via email!