ReelSEO, will be providing coverage of the Search Engine Strategies 2008 Conference and Expo,December 8-11, 2008 at the Chicago Hilton Hotel. Coverage will include blogging, podcast, and video clips on video marketing sessions and speakers prior to, during, and after the conference.About Search Engine Strategies
Search Engine Strategies (SES) is the longest-running search marketing conference today, and they were perhaps the first major search marketing conference to feature sessions about video. Since then, their number of sessions devoted to video marketing and video SEO has grown year-over-year.
Video SEO coverage
- Articles on the ReelSEO.com site, prior to and during the conference
- Podcast episodes of interviews with scheduled speakers. (Available at iTunes and also on the ReelSEO.com website)
- Video clips of speaker interviews, (published on ReelSEO website and on our upcoming YouTube channel)
Sessions to follow
You can read up on the full descriptions of each of these and all other sessions by checking out SES'Agenda Overview.
- Video Search Engine Optimization
- SEO-Friendly Flash
- The Next Wave for Online Video
- Special Kelsey Group presentation:Act Universal: Using Video in Small Business Marketing