I'm pleased to announce that I will be participating in an upcoming FREE Video SEO webinar produced by Streaming Media magazine and StreamingMedia.com. Dan Rayburn, EVP of Streaming Media, will be moderating the event and I'll be presenting along with , Co-President of Grab Networks. The webinar is titled, " and will take place on Thursday July 30, 2009, at 11:00 am Pacific (2:00 PM Eastern).
I dont need to tell you all how much there has been an increase in interest around SEO when it comes to video content. That's why you read ReelSEO.com in the first place, right? Well just in case, consider this chart from Google Insights for Search, showing the number of queries for "Video SEO" over the past several years.
Web Search Volume: "Video SEO"
Video SEO Webinar Overview - The "Reel" Story
So, please join us as we discuss the "reel" deal when it comes to video SEO. Ill be focusing primarily on providing a background for Video SEO while Marcien will be focused on providing some more strategic and tactical guidance for enhanced video search engine indexing techniques. Here are some of the things that we intend to discuss:
Topics Ill Cover:
- Intro - What is Video SEO and why is it important?
- Multimedia/video search trends
- Video Discovery - Why search is important
- Video SEO Definition and overview
- Examples of video SEO (both done poorly and done well)
- Video SEO best practices
Topics Marcien will cover:
- Automating metadata extraction and analysis for SEO
- The importance of contextual relevance and HTML content
- Creating search-worthy URLs, titles, tags, captions and MRSS feeds
- Exposing keywords to search engine crawlers automatically
- Leveraging search-friendly distribution outlets like YouTube
- Available solutions to help you maximize your video SEO efforts