There's a lot of statistics to cover this week since several reports coming out about online viewership last month in January, so we take a quick glance at some of those. We also give you guys a quick overview of the changes that are taking place at YouTube regarding their continued move toward focusing on channelization. We also discuss if the ability to publish an update to your channel feed is actually a useful feature or not, along with many other things.
Navigating The Latest YouTube Changes
QUESTION: Will the ability to post to your channel's feed be an effective tool?
- How many people are watching online video in 2012?
- Online ads are more memorable than TV ads
- Consumers have tried alternatives to paid TV
- YouTube release notes: more ways to communicate
- YouTube makes more changes to support content creators
- YouTube browse page removes the date
- Driving video views and engagement with SEO and social media
- Video uploads from your site's community
- SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE RSS FEED
- SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL LIST!
The Reel Web is a weekly show that highlights the news from the online video world every Monday here on YouTube and at reelseo.com.
Don't Miss Any Stories!
Get daily online video news, tips and trends via email!