Current Content Providers Include The Associated Press, Ford Models, Reuters, TV Guide, and More
ZoogaTV (www.zoogatv.com) launched today as the premier online destination for top quality on-demand news, sports, and entertainment presented in short form video from a variety of content providers. The site features real time video from AccuWeather.com®, The Associated Press, Ford Models, Reuters, SandboxTV, TV Guide and TV One at no cost to the viewer. The company is currently pursuing licensing agreements with additional top tier broadcast and cable television networks, movie studios, professional sports, and other sources.
"ZoogaTV was designed to exceed expectations by providing users with real time access to some of the best professional videos available, free of charge, refreshed daily, without having to spend hours searching several different sites,” said Keith White, ZoogaTV's President.
ZoogaTV will include the following features:
- Digital Video Locker – the trademark private digital video locker allows users to save, store, share, and replay videos anytime.
- Video News Alert – automatically informs users of breaking news based on pre-designated topics of interest.
- TV Guide – get localized TV listings through TV Guide's patented interactive program listings grid, along with short form entertainment programming featuring celebrity interviews and top news stories from TV Guide Broadband.
- Video Search Tool Bar – search videos by key words, phrases, or a summary and thumbnail.
- U-Report – short video clips that users submit, screened and filtered by ZoogaTV's editorial team.
- Video Share – easily share videos along with a personalized photo with friends and family.
Primary topic categories include news, sports, entertainment, business, politics, weather, lifestyle, and others. Over seventy vertical sub-categories include breaking news, people, health, money, celebrity interviews, football, golf, movie reviews, presidential candidates, extreme weather, fashion, home and garden, travel, Iraq, strange, and more.
ZoogaTV is the online destination for top quality on-demand daily news, sports, and entertainment presented in short form video from a variety of branded content providers including AccuWeather.com, The Associated Press, Ford Models, Reuters, SandboxTV, TV One and TV Guide. Founded by Keith White, a highly-experienced veteran of television and movie licensing and distribution, ZoogaTV brings real time quality content at no cost to individuals across the country and throughout the world. For more information, please visit www.zoogatv.com.
Don't Miss Any Stories!
Get daily online video news, tips and trends via email!