paidContent has long led the charge in covering, as they say, "the economics of digital content." This year they're hosting another conference event, called paidContent 2011, filled with round-table discussions, Q&A's, and keynote speakers from some of the web's leading content creators like Huffington Post, Gawker, and NBC Universal Entertainment. And you can be a part of it by registering today with our ReelSEO media partner discount code.
paidContent 2011 will be a full-day conference, and will be held at The Times Center in New York City, which has several meeting spaces and a snazzy glass design that looks like this:
The goal of the event is to promote discussion about paid content (the commodity, not the company, though I'm sure the company will enjoy plenty of good publicity from this as well). The idea is to bring together industry leaders in creation and distribution of paid content to share old solutions and brainstorm new ones together.
Here's the speaker list, which contains plenty of eye-catching names:
- Chris Ahearn – President, Reuters Media at Thomson Reuters
- Jim Bankoff – CEO, SB Nation
- Luke Beatty – VP & GM, Yahoo! Contributor Network / Associated Content
- Jon Brod – President, AOL Ventures, Local & Mapping, Search
- Deanna Brown – President and CEO, Federated Media
- Greg Clayman – Publisher, The Daily
- Gordon Crovitz – Co-Founder, Journalism Online
- Nick Denton – Founder, Gawker
- Sarah Rotman Epps – Analyst, Forrester Research
- Lisa Frazier – President & CEO, The Bay Citizen
- Rob Grimshaw – Managing Director, FT.com
- Morgan Guenther – President & CEO, Next Issue Media
- Ellie Hirschhorn – EVP & Chief Digital Officer, Simon & Schuster
- Arianna Huffington – Co-Founder & Editor-in-Chief, The Huffington Post
- Joel Hyatt – Executive Vice Chairman & Co-Founder, Current Media
- Alex Kazim – Founder, CEO, Ongo
- Josh McFarland – Founder & CEO, TellApart
- Keith Olbermann
- Randall Rothenberg – EVP, Chief Digital Officer, Time Inc.
- Dan Rose – VP, Partnerships & Platform Marketing, Facebook
- Felix Salmon – Finance Blogger, Reuters
- Vivek Shah – CEO, Ziff Davis, Inc.
- Carll Tucker – Founder & CEO, Main Street Connect
- Michael Walrath – Investor & Entrepreneur
- Lauren Zalaznick – Chairman, NBCUniversal Entertainment & Digital Networks & Integrated Media
That's definitely an attractive lineup–just a handful of those names would pique my interest, let alone all of them.
Save 15% and Register Now
paidContent 2011 takes place next week, on March 3, 2011, and you can register for $1295 (the early bird window has, sadly, already closed). But… thanks to your good friends at ReelSEO–who are an official media partner for paidContent 2011–you can actually save 15% off that registration price if you use the promo code "REELSEO2011″ when you sign up. Register for paidContent 2011 right here.
Don't Miss Any Stories!
Get daily online video news, tips and trends via email!