Today, Ooyala released several new options for syndication and distribution of online video. With the new release today, they have added 5 syndication options for your video content: Youtube, Yahoo Video Search, Blinkx Video Search, Google Video Sitemaps, and the ability to create custom MRSS feeds to be used in other applications across the web.
This new feature augments Ooyala's strategy of helping media companies build businesses online by providing increased viewership and extended reach of high quality video content. Content owners, publishers, and advertisers will now be able to distribute content to video portals such as YouTube, Bebo, Blinkx, and the Google Video network using controls within the Backlot application. The new syndication network integrates into Ooyala's ad serving and analytics technology.
- Export video of all sizes directly to YouTube
- Create MRSS feeds to distribution sites using a configured Feed URL
- Publish MRSS feeds to search engines (Yahoo Video, Blinkx) automatically
- Generate Google Sitemaps for videos on a users' site that are available for crawling
- Extend reach of high quality content, engaging with new audiences while increasing the value of content
- Increase viewership making content more easily discoverable over the distribution network
- Strengthen brand through content exposure on video portals sites with an extensive user base
- Instant distribution to a global network using easy, seamless controls
- Measure the reach and exposure of syndication campaigns using the Backlot Analytics console
Below is a screenshot of the new syndication options available in Backlot:
Don't Miss Any Stories!
Get daily online video news, tips and trends via email!