Ooyala has launched an exclusive promotion for Brightcove customers who are affected by the announcement last week that they would be closing the "Brightcove Network." ReelSEO has covered Ooyala in previous posts and we utilize their service for many of our videos.
Bismarck Lepe, the CEO of Ooyala told us - "We wanted to give Brightcove customers a quick and easy way to test an alternative to the BC publishing system. Video publishers can get up and running with our platform in less than 15 minutes. And because we're waiving delivery fees through the end of the year, they can run both platforms through November and December to compare the the features and functionality."
According to Ooyala, they will waive all delivery fees through the end of the year for any Brightcove Network customers who sign up by December 1st, 2008. This offering includes free unlimited video delivery and 5GBs of managed content. To see if you qualify and to take advantage of this exclusive offering, complete the form located at.
If you do not qualify for this program but would like to speak to a representative, please email us at [email protected]
To learn more about Ooyala, read any of our previous posts:
- Ooyala Adds New Video Syndication Options - Google Video Sitemaps, Youtube, & More
- Interview with Ooyala's Lead Video Analytics Engineer
- Ooyala Launches New Online Video Analytics Suite for Backlot
- Ooyala Video Scheduling - New Flight Time Feature
- Backlot - Free Video Content Management and Syndication Platform
Here is a little video from Ooyala about their video platform: