This week in our look at the Reel Web we talk about how mobile viewers are watching our videos longer than desktop views are and how Facebook dominates Twitter in video sharing. Also, we review YouTube's new "Slam" voting feature and what they're doing to start fixing the publishing issue that's all too common for content creators. Additionally, searching YouTube is a bit different than searching Google, so we look at some tips for searching YouTube efficiently and then we wrap it up with our top 5 video predictions for 2012.
Online Video Predictions For 2012
QUESTION: What are your online video predictions for 2012?
Links to this week's stories:
- MOVIES ON THE MOVE INFOGRAPHIC
- YOUTUBE SLAM
- 5 MYTHS OF YOUTUBE SUCCESS
- SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PUBLISHING: UPDATES AND FAQS
- YOUTUBE SEARCH TIPS AND TRICKS
- 5 PREDICTIONS FOR ONLINE VIDEO IN 2012
- SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL LIST!
The Reel Web is a weekly show that highlights the news from the online video world every Monday here on YouTube and at reelseo.com.