ReelSEO's Grant Crowell and Mark Robertson spliff in our podcast shue about our amazing video coverage, including: YouTube's Promoted Videos improvements, speaking on Video SEO at the Search Engine Strategies conference in Chicago, our upcoming coverage of the Streaming Media West conference, Facebook video marketing tactics, and interviews at the Blogworld New Media Expo. Did Christmas come early or what? [powerpress]
Here are the time codes if you want to go directly to an individual discussion topic. (We've even skipped the commercials for you!)
- (0:00 – 5:00) YouTube Promoted Videos improvements – About our interview with the Google/YouTube team.
- (5:01 – 7:34) I spoke at Search Engine Strategies Chicago, on the Video SEO panel with a Google senior engineer and a YouTube marketing author. Hear me discuss my presentation about the importance of doing website video SEO, versus YouTube SEO.
- (9:04 – 11:30 ) ReelSEO's coverage of the Streaming Media West 2010 and Online Video Platform Summit conference on November 2-3rd, in Los Angeles. ReelSEO publisher Mark Robertson will be moderating the Tuesday session, If You Publish It, Will They Come?
- (11:31 – 14:16) Our upcoming coverage of Facebook video marketing tactics.
- (14:17) – Our coverage (and video interviews) of the Blogworld New Media Expo in Las Vegas!
Listen in and be sure to give us your reviews on iTunes!