Late last week, YouTube rolled out some major changes to their design. The overall look is much darker, with more black and grey, but the layout is dramatically changed as well. The new YouTube is more focused on social activity around video and in letting viewers customize their home page experience. So... what does that mean for you? That's the focus of this week's episode of The Reel Web.
The New YouTube Design & You
QUESTION: What do you think of YouTube's design changes?
- TV OWNERSHIP DECLINES
- FACEBOOK VIDEO SECOND TO YOUTUBE
- YOUTUBE ANALYTICS IS INSIGHTS ON STEROIDS
- YOUTUBE LAUNCHES A NEW LOOK
- NEW YOUTUBE GOES TO A DARK PLACE
- YOUTUBE GIVES OPTIONS FOR YOUTUBE CHANNEL LAYOUTS
- GET MORE INTO YOUTUBE [YOUTUBE'S INTRODUCTION TO THE NEW DESIGN]
- PREVIEW ALL OF THESE STORIES
The Reel Web is a weekly show that highlights the news from the online video world every Monday here on YouTube and at reelseo.com.