Movavi, a leading provider of high-quality, easy-to-use video editing and conversion tools, today unveiled Movavi VideoSuite 5.0. This comprehensive all-in-one video editing and conversion toolkit incorporates six powerful programs for video capturing, editing and processing in a single, affordable package.
This latest version of Movavi VideoSuite is now fully Vista-compatible and offers more than 40 new tools and features, allowing novice video editors to jump-start their creativity and easily share their own custom videos on DVD and mobile devices such as iPhone and iPod, email them, or publish them on YouTube in just a few clicks.
Movavi VideoSuite 5 provides an array of tools for video aficionados, enabling them to:
- Move videos and DVDs between any formats and devices and save them for iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP, PDA, and cellphone using ready-made presets.
- Version 5 adds support for more mobile devices (Archos, Creative Zen), a DVD subtitles selection option that's especially useful for foreign language students, and a handy editing panel with easy access to crop, rotate, adjust, and add watermark tools.
- Edit video with one click and add professional filters, effects and transitions.
- Version 5 features an intuitive storyboard capability with drag-and-drop interface and an array of new clean-up and artistic effects and transitions tools. Users can capture video, split it into scenes with auto-detection feature, apply filters and transitions on the fly, and then share the resulting enhanced movie on DVD or any mobile device.
- Create Hollywood-style DVDs with new animated DVD themes.
- Version 5 includes more than a dozen DVD templates with background music to instantly grab viewers' attention. Templates can be used with both '4:3 Normal TV' and '16:9 HDTV' formats.
Also Movavi VideoSuite 5 enables users to rip, clone and burn CDs and DVDs, and capture, cut, split and merge videos in various formats. Videos can be quickly and easily captured from a camcorder or webcam and converted to any mobile device or for popular video-sharing sites like YouTube. Users can automatically create a collection of favorite movie stills with the Photo Gallery feature, extract and save movie soundtracks, and send personalized video postcards to friends and family.