Top Tips for Making a Mobile Website User-Friendly
1) Consider Design Elements that are Mobile Friendly.
Consider the user experience.
- Make sure button sizes are big enough for a mobile phone.
- Dont make users scroll side to side, make your
- Find out what your customers want to do with your website on a mobile phone and then optimize your site for that purpose.
2) Mobile Websites vs. Mobile Applications
Determine whether or not you need a mobile App. You may be better off making an investment into a mobile website rather than an app.
3) Include a Link for the Full Site Functionality, Non-Mobile
4) Take Advantage of Functionalities like Facebook Places and Foursquare
5) Extra Tip – Use HTML5 video or fallback for Mobile Video.
You can also link to an MP4 file for iOS devices like the iPhone and iPad. You can read more about