Top Tips for Making a Mobile Website User-Friendly
1) Consider Design Elements that are Mobile Friendly.
Consider the user experience.
- Make sure button sizes are big enough for a mobile phone.
- Dont make users scroll side to side, make your
- Find out what your customers want to do with your website on a mobile phone and then optimize your site for that purpose.
2) Mobile Websites vs. Mobile Applications
Determine whether or not you need a mobile App. You may be better off making an investment into a mobile website rather than an app.
3) Include a Link for the Full Site Functionality, Non-Mobile
4) Take Advantage of Functionalities like Facebook Places and Foursquare
5) Extra Tip – Use HTML5 video or fallback for Mobile Video.
You can also link to an MP4 file for iOS devices like the iPhone and iPad. You can read more about HTML5 video here.
Don't Miss Any Stories!
Get daily online video news, tips and trends via email!