This week on The Reel Web we share with you guys several updates that have happened on YouTube that were overlooked, as well as a complete overhaul that's coming to Vimeo's website sometime soon. We also discuss YouTube's new announcement of having 60 hours of video uploaded to their site every minute and we go a bit more in-depth with a statistic that Revision3 pointed out in one of their recent blog posts and how lean-back viewers might affect video engagement.
QUESTION: How do you think lean-back viewers will affect online video?
Links to this week's stories:
- DOWNLOAD "THE SOCIAL VIDEO BLUEPRINT"
- 60 HOURS OF VIDEO UPLOADED TO YOUTUBE PER MINUTE
- UPDATES TO YOUTUBE VIDEO EDITOR
- PREVIEW THE NEW VIMEO DESIGN
- REVISION3 SEES 75% INCREASE OF LEAN-BACK AND MOBILE VIEWS
- SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE RSS FEED
- SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL LIST!
The Reel Web is a weekly show that highlights the news from the online video world every Monday here on YouTube and at reelseo.com.