This week on The Reel Web we share with you guys several updates that have happened on YouTube that were overlooked, as well as a complete overhaul that's coming to Vimeo's website sometime soon. We also discuss YouTube's new announcement of having 60 hours of video uploaded to their site every minute and we go a bit more in-depth with a statistic that Revision3 pointed out in one of their recent blog posts and how lean-back viewers might affect video engagement.
QUESTION: How do you think lean-back viewers will affect online video?
Links to this week's stories:
- DOWNLOAD "THE SOCIAL VIDEO BLUEPRINT"
- 60 HOURS OF VIDEO UPLOADED TO YOUTUBE PER MINUTE
- UPDATES TO YOUTUBE VIDEO EDITOR
- PREVIEW THE NEW VIMEO DESIGN
- REVISION3 SEES 75% INCREASE OF LEAN-BACK AND MOBILE VIEWS
- SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE RSS FEED
- SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL LIST!
The Reel Web is a weekly show that highlights the news from the online video world every Monday here on YouTube and at reelseo.com.
Don't Miss Any Stories!
Get daily online video news, tips and trends via email!