Streaming Media events have been a mainstay in the ReelSEO realm for some time now because of the massive hoard of information that they pass on to everyone that attends. The information often proves educational, actionable and downright useful in so many ways that it's hard not to rave about the show each time it comes up. Streaming Media West 2012 is set for October 30-31st at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza in Los Angeles and they're bringing an all new, standalone, conference with them, the Enterprise Video Conference (separate registration required).
The Enterprise Video Conference is a hardcore, 2-day conference that will zoom in on deploying video at an enterprise level and within the education vertical. It will feature case studies, round-tables and how-to sessions which will offer attendees so much great information, your heads will explode, well, in that existential way.
You'll find out how to make streaming work from beginning to end, train up in major online video tech and find out about the latest, greatest applications and services. This is set to be the end all, be all conference for large scale video deployment for enterprise and education.
Topics to be covered include:
- Enterprise YouTube vs. Managed Video System
- Live Video Production: Tips and Tricks
- Developing a Mobile Device Strategy
- Student-Generated Video on Campus
- Creating an Internal CDN to Support Video Deployments
- The Business Case for Video in the Enterprise
- Enterprise Media Platform
- Shootout Developing a Learning Management System
- Video in the Electronic Portfolio
- Strategies for Preparing Your Video for Tablets and Mobile Devices
- Video Platform Deployment in Higher Education
- Webcasting Tips and Tricks From the Enterprise
At the Enterprise Video Conference you'll get best practices from experts on topics such as planning, executing and measuring live video events, producing programs that offer the best learning experience, overcoming security challenges while still offering video as an effective communication tool for a company. You'll also get insight into how educational institutions are using video as a communications tool (internally and externally), how you can utilize content you might already have and get advice on how to deploy it all in a secure yet powerful way.
Along with all of the sessions your Enterprise Video Conference registration also gets you:
- Access to Streaming Media West Keynotes each morning
- Continental breakfast and breaks
- Streaming Media Magazine’s Readers’ Choice Awards Luncheon
- Admission to the Streaming Media West Exhibit Hall including the Networking Reception on Tuesday evening
Speakers and sessions are still being finalized at this time but you can already register. Doing so before September 28th will net you the early bird discount as well, so get moving!
Streaming Media West
Don't forget, Streaming Media West 2012 is also running that same weekend and offers a massive amount of information for those looking to start encoding and deploying video to the diverse ecosystem of video-capable browsers and devices utilizing technologies such as Flash, HTML5, WebM, RTMP, HTTP Adaptive Bitrate Streaming and more. October 29th will have some pre-conference seminars as well that talk about servers, cloud-based deployment and next-generation web players.
You can register for Streaming Media West 2012, the Enterprise Video Conference, or both at the Streaming Media registration page. Use code RLS12 and get a special ReelSEO reader discount.
Connect with Streaming Media West 2012
Don't Miss Any Stories!
Get daily online video news, tips and trends via email!