Vimeo and Doritos are teaming up again this year for the Crash the Super Bowl contest. This time the stakes are even higher with a cool $5 million on the line for the top three spots. Last year two brothers took home the $1 Million prize for the best ad based on Doritos. This year they've been hired on at Vimeo to help you win your piece of the prize money. With the top three spots on the ad meter making the cut for cash and prizes it's bound to be the biggest of the Dorito Crash contests.
All you need to do is make the coolest, funniest, most interesting ad you can and submit it. If you're one of six finalists you'll nab a quick $25,000. Hit the top three on the USA Today Ad Meter and you'll win
- 1st – $1,000,000
- 2nd – $600,000
- 3rd – $400,000
But that's not all. If the submitted ads take all three spots each of them will get another $1,000,000.
To enter the Contest, go to http://www.crashthesuperbowl.com and click on the login link for the DORITOS brand Crash the Super Bowl Ad Contest registration and commercial upload page.
Judging Criteria ("Judging Criteria") is as follows:
- (#1) Originality and Creativity – 40%
- (#2) Adherence to Creative Assignment – 30%
- (#3) Overall Appeal – 30%
A Video File must be submitted:
- The Video file(s) must be exactly 30 seconds in length (all copyrighted material will be removed)
- The Video file size should be kept at or under 100 MB for quicker upload/encoding time (max file size is 500MB)
- Video Files must be provided in one of the following file formats: .MPEG; .MOV; .AVI; .WMV
- For all video submissions shot in 16:9 aspect ratio, they will need to be ready for center cut extraction
Make a quick 30-second broadcast-quality ad and take home up to $2,000,000? I'm sure some of you are qualified to do this and we look forward to seeing those ads! (If you win, don't forget to show your gratitude to ReelSEO and tip your writer as well)
Don't Miss Any Stories!
Get daily online video news, tips and trends via email!