I interviewed social media strategist and video blogger Chris Brogan at the recent Blogworld New Media Expo conference in Los Angeles. Chris shared with me in this video interview why he's a big fan of Google Plus Hangouts, along with the benefits of other online video conferencing programs for today's business professionals.
Google Plus Hangouts Tips: Chris Brogan's Tips & Benefits for Business
- How you can do a live video conference with up to 10 people
- How everyone in the hangout can watch a YouTube video together and comment on it
- How you can arrange a live video conference to collaborate on a shared document or other media.
- How you record your broadcast and use it for later. (Or, you can simply use any video screen capture tool during the live recording.)
- How you can use it to chat live, on video, from your mobile device.
Chris is also the author of the soon-to-be-released book, "Google+ for Business: How Google's Social Network Changes Everything." He shared a opening-day Blogworld keynote with Guy Kawasaki , talking about how Google+ is their social network of choice as well as why they feel Google+ will become a force to be reckoned with over the next few months.
More About Chris Brogan
Chris Brogan is president of Human Business Works, an online education and community company for small businesses and solo entrepreneurs. He consults and speaks professionally with Fortune 100 and 500 companies like PepsiCo, General Motors, Microsoft, and more, on the future of business communications, and social software technologies. He is a New York Times bestselling co-author of Trust Agents, and a featured monthly columnist at Entrepreneur Magazine. Chris's blog at chrisbrogan.com is regularly in the Top 5 of the Advertising Age Power150. He has over 11 years experience in online community, social media, and related technologies; and 16 years of enterprise telecommunications and wireless experience.
Don't Miss Any Stories!
Get daily online video news, tips and trends via email!