This week on the Reel Web we cover a lot of new stories surrounding SOPA, PIPA, and especially Vimeo's stance on them. We also talk about the importance of having original content and why Hulu, Netflix, and others are pushing so hard to feature original content on their networks. From this we can learn a few things about our own content, as well.
Chill.com took a new direction and is now like Pintrest for video, except better. Follow me on chill.com so we can check this out together.
QUESTION: Do you think chill.com will become a solid platform for promoting and distributing our videos or do you think it'll wear off?
Links from this week's episode:
- VIMEO FIGHTS SOPA
- ORIGINAL CONTENT WARS HAVE BEGUN
- YOUTUBE ANNOUNCES 4 ORIGINAL EXTREME SPORTS CHANNELS
- YOUNG HOLLYWOOD DEBUTS NEW YOUTUBE NETWORK
- ONLINE VIDEO VIEWING UP 59% IN DECEMBER
- CHILL TURNS INTO PINTREST FOR VIDEO
- FOLLOW TIM ON CHILL.COM
- SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE RSS FEED
- SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL LIST!