I received an email about this upcoming webcast and thought I should share it with you all.
Video advertising is one of the fastest growing opportunities online today and one of the most promising online advertising formats. The draw of the TV experience, consumers' adoption of broadband and the resulting changes in online content, capabilities and consumption are all contributing to this rapid growth.
Despite the increased interest in online video, there are still many components of video advertising that are puzzling, making the need for standards and best practices essential.
Join ScanScout and Brightcove for this informative webcast as they discuss different advertising strategies and best practices for publishers to maximize advertising revenue while preserving user experience.
This webcast will discuss:
- How publishers are increasing revenue with online video advertising
- The best approach for applying different types of advertising units like pre-roll and overlays
- How to get the best value out of your inventory
- Strategies for combining frequency with formats
- Secrets of targeting — how you can get better advertising for your content
- Advertising best practices ScanScout has identified from their customer base of 700 publishers
I'll certainly be trying to attend and take some notes. If you don't manage to catch it come back to ReelSEO and perhaps I'll be able to put my thoughts into words on the topic.