BrightRoll, the largest branded video advertising network, today announced the company's upcoming "All Eyes on Video" seminar series designed to provide attendees with the industry's most up-to-date information around smart online video advertising. The seminars will focus on educating attendees about the burgeoning online video advertising space and provide tools and best practices for creating effective, scalable campaigns.
The series will be hosted by Tod Sacerdoti, BrightRoll's CEO, Charlie Whittingham, the company's vice president of sales and John Durham, a media thought leader and chairman of Catalyst, a media strategy firm. The group will lead discussions with respected media planners and buyers around the following pressing industry topics:
- Where does video inventory actually live and how does quality impact performance?
- How can video advertising efforts be scaled for television-size audiences online?
- Which ad units deliver real value and which should be avoided?
- How can video ads be optimized and which metrics are market benchmarks?
- How can costs for services including ad serving premiums and rich media fees be reduced?
- What are the expectations vs. reality gaps in online video advertising?
"As online video advertising becomes less of a niche market and more of an essential advertising medium, media buyers, clients and technology providers must continue to educate themselves about the available options and the power of video advertising," said Tod Sacerdoti, CEO, BrightRoll. "As an ad network innovator, BrightRoll is at the forefront of a rapidly growing industry and we're in a unique position to show advertisers how they can leverage transparent, measurable and scalable video campaigns in a brand-friendly environment."
Dates and locations for the upcoming events are as follows:
- Tuesday, August 5 – W Hotel, Atlanta, GA
- Wednesday, August 6 – W Hotel, Dallas, TX
- Thursday, August 7 – The Funnel Mill, Santa Monica, CA
- Tuesday, August 19 – W City Center, Chicago, IL
- Wednesday, August 20 – Westin Copley Place, Boston, MA
- Thursday, August 21 – Michael's, New York, NY
BrightRoll is the only advertising network wholly focused on matching quality brand advertisers with the country's top branded media properties to create compelling, high-touch campaigns for top-tier advertising and publishing clients. BrightRoll offers media distribution through its network of more than 500 branded publishers, and executes video campaigns on 2/3 of the top 100 online media properties in the U.S.
For more information about any of the scheduled events, please contact the BrightRoll PR team at: brightroll (at) launchsquad (dot) com