Another great article, this time from ClickZ, is the result of a survey whereby several popular ad serving companies (DoubleClick, Atlas, and Mediaplax) were questioned regarding the challenges with online video advertising today. Here are some of the interesting topics covered:
- The Major Delay in the Standardization
- When Standardization Becomes a Reality
- The Format of the Future
- Difficulties With the Different Ad Formats
- Common Issues When Agencies Serve Ad Video
- Advice on Online Video Ad Campaigns' Future
DoubleClick advises, "First, make sure to request detailed information from the publishers in your media plan with regard to tracking and ad serving. Second, work with all parties to see what's possible. You may end up with a mixture of capabilities throughout the campaign, so be prepared for some data crunching when all is done."
Read the rest here
Don't Miss Any Stories!
Get daily online video news, tips and trends via email!