So you've got a product and you want to drum up interest in it, or show how it works. Luckily for you, there are many options in creating an interesting marketing video. Really, all of the following six types of video marketing are valuable. If you can find a way to do them all, then you're really covering all your bases, from the consumer who is looking for a product like yours to the consumer who already has your product and wants to know more. And everyone in-between. Let's dive into these different forms of marketing and see which one works best for you.
Video Marketing Options: Which Ones Will Help Sell Your Product the Best?
Here are the 6 types of marketing covered in the video:
1. Demonstrations. How it works and functions, what problem it solves, why it's important for your customer to be interested in it.
2. Training. How the product works, in detail. The consumer feels more confident in buying the product once they know all the ins and outs of its operation.
3. Testimonials. Current customers talk about how great and useful the product is.
4. Leadership. Showing that you are an expert in the field that you're in. Earning respect and trust as a person who knows their stuff.
5. Teasers. Everything it says. You're giving the consumer a little taste of what is awesome about the product to pique their interest later when you're about to launch, when hopefully you've driven up the anticipation higher than it might have been without the tease.
6. Storytelling. The who and the why. Who is driving this forward? What is their story? And why are they creating this product?
You can do any or all of these kinds of video marketing. Whatever works best for you!